Day 2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
July 22nd 2018
Published: July 22nd 2018
Edit Blog Post

Woke up around 7:30.





Just after 8 we went back to the road, with fog again.





After one hour of driving we managed to find a sunny patch so we stopped there for a breakfast.





There and along the way one can find some spectacular views.





Peter had a go with driving RV all the way to Santa Maria, where we ate in a Chinese restaurant and bought some food for next two days.





Continued towards south, this time under Luc's steady(?) hands. Managed to get on the beach just before the sun moved behind some hills. Big waves and o lot of sand that we brought back inside the RV. The highlight of the evening was a curious seal that came only 5m from us. Unfortunately we were all in water so no picture. After drying and removing sand from all possible places, Ivica took over the wheel again and we headed inland. Touched the outskirts of Los Angeles, enough to be overwhelmed by a massive amount of traffic which didn't help navigating an ~8.5m monster in the night. Soon everyone (except the driver) were dozing off and we spent almost 3 hours getting to our overnight park. Parked the beast and got some well deserved showers.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb