Yellowstone


Advertisement
Published: December 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

If there's one place that I'd really like to go back.. it's Yellowstone... The place is exquisite... The moment we arrived at Yellowstone, I was amazed how nature can paint and carve such kind of sight. The mountains, geysers, landscapes, streams together with the animals are just picture perfect!

We just drove to Wyoming from Salt Lake. It was a good thing that one of us is very good in reading road maps.. so going to Yellowstone wasn't that difficult for us. We were able to go to Yellowstone because we made one of our friends promise that before we go home to Manila he should be able to take us to Yellowstone. And.. promise was kept.. the trip was really worth while...

We were able to get an affordable place to stay... we stayed in Moose Creek in. It was pretty comfortable.. One thing that caught my eye is a sign in the bathroom that says.."not all bears are named teddy.." Hmm.. i wonder if we'll be in luck to see bears in yellowstone..Anyways.. our schedule is well planned.. wake up at 5AM.. allot 10 to 15 minutes per person to use the bathroom.. get ready and off we go.. We were able to explore all of the wonders of the park.. It was really quite an experience..



Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Nice!Nice!
Nice!

We stopped the car and experienced the beauty of nature
Waiting for old faithfulWaiting for old faithful
Waiting for old faithful

Just a few more minutes.. it's really one faithful geyser..
This is one of my favorite spotThis is one of my favorite spot
This is one of my favorite spot

Water rushing.. trees.. cold weather...


Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0509s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb