August 4th


Advertisement
Published: August 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Smoke Clouds 27 secs
2: Bear Fight 26 secs
Smoke CloudSmoke CloudSmoke Cloud

LeHardy Fire visible from 20 miles away in Canyon area.
I love sleeping on the floor at Lindsay’s dorm. I always sleep like a rock and I have the most vivid dreams. We slept wayyyyy too late and almost missed lunch. When we woke up we went to see the fire at Fishing Bridge. When we went there the fire was around 4000 acres but on August 13th it was almost at 10,000 acres. After we talked to a ranger about the fire and had taken our pictures we traveled south and explored Lake Yellowstone Hotel a little bit. Then we made our way to West Yellowstone and had some delicious Mexican food. After that we went to the Grizzley and Wolf discover center which was absolutely amazing. Such wonderful animals! We did some gift shopping around town, bought a couple bottles of wine and went back to Canyon to watch Running with Scissors (a crappy movie).


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Stuffed GrizzlyStuffed Grizzly
Stuffed Grizzly

Over the door of the Mexican Restaurant we ate at.


Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb