Day 2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wyoming » Jackson Hole
June 10th 2014
Published: June 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Day 2



Packed car to get out of hotel. Not a great night. We were woken up at 3 am and then 6 am with a TRAIN next to us..then I went to pack the car and the elevator was not working. I had a not so nice word with the front desk guy…Evan not feeling well. Decided to go to Celestial Seasonings factory first. Thought we would get breakfast along the way, but we were there pretty quickly. Really cute place. Went to café Evan got bagel that he didn’t eat..same with Tyler...maybe it's the altitude? Packed food to go…. My breakfast of “scrambled” eggs were a mess too. The cashier wouldn’t let me pay and got me a new batch She also brought me a box of tea! Went to the tour center but decided to taste only…we need to DRIVE! So we tasted tea and left after some pictures.

Wyoming is really an amazing state with so many different terrains. One moment it was the plains and the next you were in the mountains. Some of it reminded me of California. It was a beautiful drive but very long…a little long for one day..but we made it. We also had a bit of weather..some rain and very windy most of the time. We checked into hotel (The Virginian) Quaint and older style – but clean and quiet – no smoking, no pets. Took Evan out for BBQ while Tyler stayed in..came back and then took Tyler out for a cocktail and pizza in Jackson Hole. We’re so very hip! It’s a typical “western looking town” with a town square. Each of the four corners had elk antlers in an arch…really cool and old school. Would like to come back here and spend more time!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0248s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb