HOME, coming soon to a pad near you!!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » West Virginia
September 11th 2008
Published: September 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

the king and his palace.

i have finally acted on one of my longtime desires. i have thought of living in a trailer for many years. now it is going to happen. once i return from africa that is. hopefully, i come back with my head attached. just kidding, don't go getting all worried. it is no more dangerous than say 'cabrini green' in chicago or nawlins during hurricane season! maybe i should have waited to make the purchase upon my return? hmmm? naw! it will all be fine.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

the king and his home.the king and his home.
the king and his home.

dig the plush throne!
the king and his home.the king and his home.
the king and his home.

smugness becomes you.
it might be tightit might be tight
it might be tight

tight might be good!! hint: see the shirt!
the million dollar view!!!the million dollar view!!!
the million dollar view!!!

this view can be seen from the dining and sleeping area as well as under the awning out of the front door!!!! WWWOOOOWWWWW!!!!! it's the mountain view i am lookin' at, not at all worried about what he is viewing (probably another blemish anyway).
the king and his home.the king and his home.
the king and his home.

the view is behind you kingy. truth be told there is not such a bad view either way.
who is this interloper?who is this interloper?
who is this interloper?

oh yeah! he is (my brother) the owner of the view, if there is such a being? no worries, i am gonna act like it is all mine and mine alone!!!!!!
farewell my subjectsfarewell my subjects
farewell my subjects

i bid you adieu(sc)


Tot: 0.414s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0741s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb