Packing up, getting ready to move.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle
March 19th 2008
Published: March 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Tomorrow the moving truck comes, along with angelic volunteers to help us pack it up. Everything is in boxes, and we are getting ready to head out to the open road.


Additional photos below
Photos: 1, Displayed: 1


Advertisement

Boxes in ApartmentBoxes in Apartment
Boxes in Apartment

Our little apartment, full of our boxed up stuff...


19th March 2008

It is really happening :(
I can't believe it is really happening and you are off on you new life adventure! Travel safe. I can't wait to hear about your trips and see the pictures. Tony - is that a Kenya bin I see in the picture?!? Miss you already! Alicea :)
19th March 2008

lots of stuff
Wow you two have alot of stuff for 2 people! I can't beleive it's happening. My dad said you guys will really like Maryville, there's lots of cool outdoorsy stuff to do!
21st March 2008

Exciting!
How exciting to be starting off on new adventures! Looking forward to hearing all about it and enjoying it with you. The Lord will lead you and keep you safe.
22nd March 2008

What's all this "crap" about Maryville being a big gigantic "secret?" You swore me to secrecy and now it's all over the internet for the world to see. Hey, mom says "I am excited because every mile brings you closer to home. " Now that's original :-) Mom told me to remove the "crap" sooo "caca" will do !!!!!! You both are loved. P.S. We were only able to see 2 pics...

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb