The Great Puppy Road Trip 2007


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle
June 6th 2007
Published: June 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

The Great Puppy Road Trip 2007



The Great Puppy Road Trip 2007Thus begins the adventure of Zeddicus, Zorah, and Little Z.

A Coachman Catalina trailer sits in a driveway patiently awaiting a truck to hook up to. Recently returned to it's new owners from the RV center where they carefully replaced and resealed the seams along the roof and corners, Catalina is slowly being packed with supplies for the upcoming trip.

Zeddicus is working on preparing the truck, new extended mirrors, new weight distributing trailer hitch, and new sway bar for the safety of everyone on the drive.

Zorah is a cleaning machine, taking the inside of Catalina by storm and carefully organizing the limited space to hold all the new gear for the trip.

Little Z is, well, running everywhere. Her excitement for what will be her first family vacation.

Together Family Z will be doing a little traveling, and adding a new member to the household. Colby Jack will be joining the team on Saturday for what is sure to be a lot of fun and adventure in the Great Outdoors.

Stay tuned.

Advertisement



8th June 2007

Coolness!
I'm jealous - been thinking it's been too long since we've had a "real" vacation.

Tot: 0.483s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb