Escaping the Po'


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Issaquah
February 17th 2007
Published: February 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Lending a Helping HandLending a Helping HandLending a Helping Hand

Hula Girl remembers how angry the selfish rich snobs of Sammamish made Bartel. Now she\\\'s helping the community out by ridding them of these horrid single?? signs and making Bartel\\\'s life better by freeing him of his status...the forever single bachelor.
Hula girls gets into more mischief when the lights don't come on after five days. After a late night movie venture and mutliple thefts of "single???" signs, the po is on her trail. Pulling over in a deserted discovery parking lot to steal more signs, the po is quick in trying to uncover a drug bust. But where were the drugs?

With a trunk of stolen "single???" signs for later endeavors, 'smooth' talking helped hula girl escape. With hula girl's quick wit, she realized her window was open and she had 'accidentally' dropped her keys out of the window. Looking on in skepticism, the po was positive she was on something; they just didnt know what. After hearing her explanation, and finding nothing incriminating, hula girl was released into the night to enjoy the cool dark skys as she stumbled upon none other than the infamous and dashingly good looking god like creature of the one and only crowder's house.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb