Spring Break Trip


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Chelan
April 1st 2010
Published: April 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Heidi, Ted, Max, Maik, Monika, Irena, Jochen and I were fortunate to be able to escape the rain, hail and thunderstorms in the west. We have spent the past few days here at Wapato Point on Lake Chelan. It has been both relaxing and active. We've spent time playing various sports including shuffleboard, tennis, mini-golf and teaching our German friends how to play baseball (at which Maik is a natural!). We've also had the chance to relax at the pool and stroll the grounds. Today we went on a hike on Echo Ridge for some spectacular views of Lake Chelan and the snow capped mountains.

When we arrived and unpacked, Maik disappeared! It turns out that he had grabbed the basket for firewood and was out loading it up for us! This kid is a keeper for sure!

Back to the west side tomorrow. It's been a great stay here but we are looking forward to seeing the rest of the group again on Friday for the EMP and Duck tours!

If you have any good Spring Break pictures with your German partners, email them to me and I will post them here on the blog!

-Ben


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb