Home for two weeks


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Bellevue
September 1st 2008
Published: September 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


What a shock and a treat to be home, even for a short time.

We arrived home to weather people were calling "Junuary" and had our plates full with plans for the wedding and our second leg of the trip. Not to mention a blessing party that seemed as big as a wedding in its own right. It was fantastic to see our friends and family after being gone for six months.

Heading to Anacortes we unpacked for a bit and began to work diligently finalizing plans for our big day in San Pancho, Mexico...😊 too many plans too little time.

Once again packing our bags with a revised set of things, we ventured back south to Bothell where we stayed with Justice's sister Sam. It helped to be a bit closer to people and things we needed to deal with as the deadline approached. We still managed to see some friends and have some fun though. Both of us had Bach-parties to attend, from which John, and his groomsmen, still wore ugly purple and green bruises.

It seemed that we had just gotten home and the day of the blessing party had already arrived. What a fantastic day and event! So many wonderful friends and family all there to share in the blessing of our new beginning together. Our only regret of that spectacular day was that there was not enough time to spend with all of the people there. However, we marinated in the time we did spend, and still carry fond memories of that special evening with us now, and always.

After two weeks in Seattle it was hard to pack again and know we were leaving the comforts of home once again, but it was time to keep on moving on.... Off to Mexico, and the beginning of our new lives together.

So stay tuned boys and girls, to see if the forecasted stormy weather will rain down on our traveling duos' special day or if one of the groomsmen will get left high and dry in Tijuana. Same travel time, same travel blog... We love you all!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Bachelor paintballBachelor paintball
Bachelor paintball

Mallory preparing the target in the shirt John has to wear...
Bachelor paintballBachelor paintball
Bachelor paintball

Justice said "not in the face" Mallory is a bit worried...
Bachelor paintballBachelor paintball
Bachelor paintball

Mallory got his too...


Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0705s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb