Bon Voyage Cook out


Advertisement
Published: July 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We have such great friends! Sorry we missed those of you who weren't here. We picked the RV up-a little bigger than we expected. The one we were supposed to get was damaged when the last driver got a little too close to the gas pumps!! We leave Thursday AM.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



8th July 2009

Have a great trip
and thanks for sharing it with us. Will look forward to reading your blog often. How far West r u going? What is your itinerary? Best Lou
8th July 2009

BIG
Enjoy your trip! That thing is so big you may just decide to move in permanently! Watch for low bridges and drive-thrus.
9th July 2009

I'm gonna miss yall!!
Hey Momma! hey Daddy! I hope you have the best time ever! I'm so happy that you have the chance to do this. I wish I could have come with you. Take lots of pictures and for goodness sake DRIVE SAFELY!!! I LOVE YOU!! =)
10th July 2009

Where are you?
How about an occassional update of your location -- better yet your planned route of drive by significant location/stops. Hope you are having the time of your life and fun.
10th July 2009

Hope you are having fun!
Just wanted to know we are thinking of you and jealous of the great time we know you are having. Love, Jean and Luke
10th July 2009

Oh what a town Chicago is!
We are having a blast! At the moment we are in bumper to bumper traffic in Chicago! Just like good ole DC traffic. Phil is handling this rig like a pro. We are heading to Wisconsin today. we don't have any reservations tonight so hopefully we'll find something when we want to stop. we stopped by University of Notre Dame today and saw touchdown Jesus!
10th July 2009

Hey Baby Girl
We love you sweetheart> Wish you were here. Give yourself, Bocci & Bella a big kiss for us!
10th July 2009

Go west young man!
Hey Louis. We are planning to see it all. South Dakota,Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Oregon,California, Nevada, Colorado, New mexica, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and wherever else we can find! We love you!
10th July 2009

So far so good. Not even too much trouble with the toll booths!
11th July 2009

Congrats!!!!!
Have a wonderful time...........enjoy all the adventures ahead. Be safe. Love Gevry
12th July 2009

I love you dawg- and I miss you!
11th August 2009

Welcome Home!
Your travels sound wonderful, and such wonderful memories. Take care, and be safe your last day out.
12th August 2009

Thanks Rose Marie, We'll see you soon!

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb