Caribee is white and shiny!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia » Deltaville
November 12th 2012
Published: November 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The weather finally behaved and warmed up enough for us to get the paint on. It went well considering the boat was cold leading up to the painting and also she is in the shade of a big shed for most of the day. Caribee is now super white and shiny!! We have to add a stripe or two at some point and then we're done with painting. What a relief! We were very worried we might not get another weather window in time. It is getting late in the year, and even though Virginia can get some warm spikes they will be fewer and farther in between. We also have to leave time for the boat to cure at least 10 days before it can go in the water, so time was definately ticking.We are very pleased. We made use of the scaffold today to clean all the toe rails and windows, if it doesn't rain all day tomorrow we will maybe put a bead of caulking around the windows too before they take the scaffold down.

So now one more big project left- the holding tank in the back head. That's not the last project, but it's the biggest one we have left.

Here are some pictures

Bye for now, have to go clean up!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0746s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb