First Blog!!


Advertisement
Published: April 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well hello there anyone who desires to read about Brian and I's (Whitny's) trip this summer/fall! We mostly are doing this so family and friends can keep up with us and where we're at. (And so our parents know we're still alive!!) First on our agenda, and most importantly will be the NFCT (Northern Forest Canoe Trail)! We will start from Old Forge, NY and end up in Fort Kent, ME, all in a canoe!! So this will be an exciting adventure for us and may turn out to be a hilarious read for all of you! Already put a deposit down on a canoe that is waiting for us in Old Forge! We'll have to come up with a name for it, actually i think i already know what it will be called, just need to confirm with Brian! So today is the 26th of April and we leave May 14th, a little over two weeks of preparation, maybe i'll keep you updated on that, but have lots to do so no promises, plus it will most likely be boring! Ok now i have to go and figure out all the features of this blogging site!

Whitny

P.S. If you would like to check out the NFCT and what/where it is you can go to their website at northerforestcanoetrail.org!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb