Sandy, UT cont....


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Salt Lake City
June 16th 2009
Published: June 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Lelah's joyLelah's joyLelah's joy

Granny Karen with Bayleigh and Lelah
Sandy, UT : Sunday, June 14th-16th

Went to Calvary Christian, the church that my Uncle's family belongs to, and heard a wonderful message on walking in the Spirit out of the book of Galatians. We love going to churches that are ALIVE!!! You could feel the Holy Spirit moving in that place.

We met up with my cousin Blake, his wife Julie and their kids Trinity, Eli and Asher. Lelah and Trinity hit it off right away.

After lunch we headed up into the mountains. We went to Brighton and walked around a beautiful lake called Silver lake. It was amazing. There were these little chipmonks that Lelah insisted on chasing. She also had fun throwing snow balls at Uncle Steve.

My cousin Brandy and her boyfriend Casey came over for dinner, we had a wonderful time eating and laughing.

On Monday we hung out with the whole West family gang. Lelah just adored her cousins and Jon and I had a great time fellowshiping with my cousins. We were sad to go, but are excited to be coming back again in August.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Cute Puppy!Cute Puppy!
Cute Puppy!

This is my favorite pup Lileigh. I think that's how you spell that.
The mountainsThe mountains
The mountains

Jon, Lelah and me in the mountains, near Sandy
Lelah in heavenLelah in heaven
Lelah in heaven

Lelah with Lileigh and Princess Grace
The cousinsThe cousins
The cousins

Lelah with Trinity West
The cousinsThe cousins
The cousins

Trinity, Eli, Asher and Lelah and their house. They had so much fun together.
The Lady BugThe Lady Bug
The Lady Bug

Lelah found a lady bug and showed it to daddy.


17th June 2009

Beautiful
So glad to hear you're having a great time and seeing God's awesome creation! Lelah looks right at home with the spaniels. Is Jelly "jelly-ous"?
17th June 2009

Beautiful Country
That's gorgeous! My family and Vicky's Dad's family are all from near that area, and I was born in Salt Lake City.

Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb