Most Popular National Parks


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Bryce Canyon
April 14th 2020
Published: April 14th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Each of us have our favorite national park. Now that they are closed, perhaps we will appreciate them even more. Mine, as you may know, is Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah. In fact, I was just there in November. Above are three of my photos from that trip. The national parks are a true American treasure. When we can travel again, I strongly suggest you place one or more on your travel plans. But Bryce is not in the top five most visited.

What are the top five? 5. Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado 4. Zion National Park, Utah 3. Yosemite National Park, California (only about 90 minutes from us) 2. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona Most visited: Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina and Tennessee

I am sure each of you have a favorite. Some others I enjoy:Badlands, Glacier, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Acadia.

An article from Oyster: The major parks in Utah — Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion — all offer a range of trails and experiences for visitors. You’ll also find that Zion and the Grand Canyon in particular are well suited to travelers who have any mobility issues. Zion offers a tram through the center of its majestic valley with clear views of the major summits and cliffs all around. Along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, the four main viewpoints (Yaki, Moran, Grandview, and Desert View) are all accessible. While Bryce Canyon is the least accessible of the major parks, though Sunrise Point and Sunset Point can easily be reached for some spectacular views.

What are some of yours? Same or different?


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.026s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb