White's T Trip


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Austin
August 7th 2013
Published: August 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

RideRideRide

Wehmeyer grand kids getting a ride in the T.
August 7th, 2013 10:30 pm. CDT

Day 29

Woke up at 6:15 am, took car cover off, I saw that the radiator was too far front of hood so I screwed the hood rod to pull the radiator back toward the hood to align it to the hood. Went and ate breakfast, when returning to our room I noticed the radiator was leaking, checked the overflow tube and it was not leaking, checked the hoses and the top hose was leaking, had to tighten clamp, problem solved. This leak was due to adjusting the radiator to hood. Our destination today was Austin, TX. 179 miles, we arrived at motel at 1:30 pm. I was stationed here at Bergstrom AFB in 1957, the year we married. After unloading car into the motel, we headed for the Hartgrove's home. Cheryl is the daughter of an Air Force friend. She had invited her dad and another couple who were also in the Air Force. We shared a lot of memories about our Air Force days and about Cheryl's mom. Also got to see some of the kids and grandkids. We enjoyed an evening of southern hospitality.

Jacque & Mae


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

T TalkT Talk
T Talk

Looking it over while the girls are in the driver's seat.
Before DinnerBefore Dinner
Before Dinner

Texas chat before dinner.
Air Force FriendsAir Force Friends
Air Force Friends

Jacque, Jimmie Johnson and Clarence Wehmeyer.
Old FriendsOld Friends
Old Friends

Whites, Johnsons and Wehmeyer.
 Grand kids  Grand kids
Grand kids

Kaylee & Wyatt.


Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0269s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 5; ; mem: 1mb