Hello Texas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Austin
August 21st 2007
Published: August 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

I'm finally back home. We flew from Krakow, Poland, to Frankfurt, Germany (with LOT airlines) and then to Dublin, Ireland (with Lufthansa) where we spent the night at Durban House (which was quite expensive because The Rolling Stones were in Dublin last weekend and about eighty thousand people came for it I was told). Therefore most plavces were booked up. We had booked Globetrotters but there was a booking error, but anyway - it all worked out in the end. Then we flew to JFK in New York City (with Delta)where our last leg was cancelled. We had to spend the night in the Ramada on the Kennedy airports property. However, that did allow us to see the Statue of Liberty and Time Square. Did the whole bit with a hot dog and a cream cheese bagel from vendors somewhere around forty-second street in Manhattan. Then we boarded a plane to Atlanta, Georgia and flew down to our climate (Dublin was the opposite). And after about four hours in the Atlanta airport, we boarded a Delta flight to Austin Texas and flew home at last.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0211s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1006.7kb