The end of Summer 2008


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Austin » Hill Country
August 21st 2008
Published: August 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

It is my fathers birthday tomorrow, August 22, 2008. He will be 56. I have been in Buda and Austin for a while now. I was off of Fitzhugh road earlier today helping/learning about wiring a detached garage with him. I decided to use this summer as a money making time (Omni Southpark) as well as a learning period for electrical work. I feel like I have gained a great wealth of knowledge from my father about the skilled trade of an electrician during the summer of 2008. I go on calls with him whenever I can. However, it is time for the first semester for my senior year to begin. The beginning of the end. That is of my B.B.A.

I don't beleive I made the blog that I have travelled to Oklahoma during 2008 and I have travelled to Louisiana during 2008 as well. Actually one or both of those may have been late 2007 but they were inbetween the summer of 2007 and the summer of 2008. I went to Oklahoma with Andrea for a picnic and I went to Bossier city in Louisiana near Shreveport for a weekend of gambling at The Horseshoe Hotel and Casino as well as the El Dorado Casino. Those were my other two excursions out of the Great State of Texas besides that great European trip last summer with Hassan Tajalli - I miss it!

- Rob

P.S. Mike... I haven't seen many blogs of yours, how do I get on your list where when you blog I will receive an e-mail? Have we informed Matt Buchanan of this TravelBlog? Hope to see y'all soon.

P.P.S. I know, I know, I know Leslie... I need to go to the Four Seasons. I just feel like it is the best of the best and I am not ready for it yet; I pondered on it a good while and decided that I should try to come in with a degree behind me. I also am possibly going to be the Omni Southparks first Concierge.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0656s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb