Journey to Niagara Falls, Buffalo NY


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Nashville
July 26th 2011
Published: July 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Niagara Falls 38 secs
My journey to the island of thundering waters- Niagara Falls was incredible, filled with pure water; it cannot be expressed in words, one must experience it. These voluminous waterfalls are situated on the Niagara River, which drains Lake Erie into Lake Ontario and forms the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. The falls are 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (121 km) south-southeast of Toronto, Ontario, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York. The enormous energy of Niagara Falls has long been recognized as a potential source of power. The cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada and Niagara Falls, New York, U.S.A. are connected by two international bridges. The Rainbow Bridge, just downriver from the falls, affords the closest view of the falls and is open to non-commercial vehicle traffic and pedestrians. Some of the attractions in Niagara Falls consist of: Cave of the winds, Maid of the midst, Adventure theater, Whirlpool ride and Aquarium of Niagara. It was a wonderful journey where we learned the history of Niagara in the adventure theater, experienced the coolness of the water in the cave of the winds, had a opportunity to go in a ship to see the vastness of the beautiful Niagara in Maid of the mist, of course, we indeed enjoyed the trip and memory of it lasts forever.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb