Nashville TN


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Nashville
January 25th 2023
Published: January 26th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Memphis TN – Nashville TN

Nashville RV Resort and Cabins

Days 31 - 33



Nashville is another stop on our RV tour that we visited on our Great Loop trip. This time we stayed about 20 minutes from Downtown Nashville, and only came into town once.



The drive to Nashville was almost uneventful, until a truck pulling a horse trailer, cut in front of us kicking up a lot of stones. As soon as I felt the first stone I hit the brakes as hard as I dared. Unfortunately for our windshield I did not react quickly enough, we ended up with a dime size chip in the windshield. Both Angel and I were a little upset, but very hopeful that the chip could be repaired. Windshields for RV’s are very expensive. Once we got to our campground and setup, I scheduled an appointment to get the windshield fixed. As good as Safelite is I was not able to get a mobile appointment so I scheduled an in shop appointment. While the repair is not perfect, it should prevent the chip from spreading. It was pretty interesting to watch the process. Normally they would take the vehicle into the garage, but the RV would not fit, so they did it in their parking lot, while we were in the RV.



We did spend one day checking out the Honky Tonks on Broadway. It seems we are all getting old, while the music was good, it was very loud, and the drinks were over priced.



I almost think the highlight of Nashville was the Dukes Of Hazard museum. It was a free museum/store about the Dukes Of Hazard.. The museum is owned by Bob Jones who played Cooter on the show. It is small and we only spent about 30 minutes there but it was worth the time.



From Nashville we are heading to Chattanooga TN.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



26th January 2023

Lucky you
Ur lucky it was a stone and not the other stuff 💩💩💩💩🤣🤣🤣🤣
27th January 2023

be sure to go up the mountrain
6th February 2023

Stone Mountain
We did, but it was pretty foggy. It was still an awesome view.

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb