Trip West '06 #4


Advertisement
Published: June 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Today is June 26, 2006. We're back at our river cabin in Rogersville,Al. We've travelled about 8,000 miles and spent a small fortune in fuel but we averaged over 12 mpg so I can't complain. After leaving Glacier Nat'l Park we went back down to Yellowstone to meet up with Becky and Gary and check out the north and east sides of the park for about a week. It's so huge you really need a month to see it all. Then we went to the Black Hills of SD for a few days and blasted back to bama. We're already thinking about the next trip but first of all we owe Joan and Bill big time for holding down the fort at work under trying circumstances and we're looking forward to Kelly having our first grandchild and Sara and Jeff's wedding...also looking forward to resuming some gigs with Rich! Here's a few more pics....sorry I know this is looking like at National Geographic or something...we're looking forward to seeing family and friends!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Mt. Washburn summitMt. Washburn summit
Mt. Washburn summit

10,243 feet...air's a little thinner here!
devil's towerdevil's tower
devil's tower

remember close encounters?
crazy horsecrazy horse
crazy horse

hey bob, doesn't look a whole lot different from 31 years ago!


29th June 2006

Welcome home! - kind of Wish we were THERE....
29th June 2006

Get back to work!
Enough! We are so envious. The closest we get to this kind of scenery is HDTV. Have truly enjoyed hearing about your adventures, and seeing the photos. I'll bet it'll be tough getting back to the routine.

Tot: 0.197s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 14; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb