stressss


Advertisement
Published: April 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

me and gracieme and gracieme and gracie

how cute!
In this technological industrial world that we live in, it im possible to avoid....STRESS! The end of the semester is quickly approaching. And all those classes that seemed so eay and work free all semester are turning into monsters. paper after paper, test after test, presentation after presentation. Sometimes I feel like I just cannot do any more homework. Me and my roomie feeling the stress of the end of the semester decided to take a little break from the overstressed environment we used to call villanova (its now hell). So we took a little trip across the ben franklin bridge and visited my cousins in NJ. ahh we has such a good time. We played monopoly for hours with my little cousins, suffered from allergies because of thier cat, and learned more about Dora the explorer than we ever wanted to know. My cousins are 9 and 5 and when they pulled up outside of my dorm to pick us up you could feel the excitment. It was soo nice to have two little kids soo happy to see you and an aunt and uncle to cook amazing food while you relaxed.

All weekend we were able to play
gerrygerrygerry

i swear this kid could play monoploy for hoursss
with the kids, enjoy some good food, and relax while even doing a little work. The relaxed atmosphere allowed us to get sooo much more work done then we would have had we stayed at school. It was a nice to take a little break before finals.

Not only has the stress of school affected the quality of our school work, sleep, and eating habits...but it has also affected our relationships with people. Me and my roomie had been snappy with each other, so stressed, and so busy that it was hard to make time to just sit and talk. Having time to sit and talk to your best friend is necessary to function in this crazy world. Being away from school for a couple days allowed us to get some work done, relax, eat some good food, play with my cousins, and just sit and talk. Sometimes you really need some time like that.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

gracegrace
grace

like my roomie said...shes the queen bee and she knows it!
graciegracie
gracie

she def knows how to use her cuteness to her advantage
muffybuffymuffybuffy
muffybuffy

claire was allergic to her
gerrygerry
gerry

we need to teach him how to smile


Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb