Online Shopping - NOT WORTH IT!


Advertisement
Published: April 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

i always love procrastinating on my computer and going to all my favrotire stroes' websites online. however, ususally i just look and then ill eventually go into the stores at the mall and buy what i want. over the past few weeks, i have been looking for simple, colorful bangle bracelets for the summer and i had not found ones i liked anywhere. finally, one day when i was supposed to be doing my work but was browsing through online stores instead, i found what i thought was exactly what i wanted! gap had these bangle bracelets in a bunch of colors that i wanted! i wanted to order all of them because they were so inexpensive but i figured i would only order 2 and see how they were. if i really liked them, i would get more. i got my bracelets in the mail the other day and they were nothing like i expected. i realized the website was so midleading about what the bracelets really looked like and what color they were. the names of the colors of the bracelets were so confusing that i went by what color the swatches were on the site. i got a boring, olive green bracelet when i thought i was ordering bright blue, and a pink bracelet that was not the color i was expecting. i like pink so that didnt really matter and i gave the olive green one to my mom, because i didnt feel like going through with the return process - so it worked out fine. i was just annoyed i didnt get what i had wanted.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb