Thacketville, Oklahoma


Advertisement
Published: July 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Win Star CasinoWin Star CasinoWin Star Casino

Section built to resemble the Roman Colosseum
The only things we found at Thacketville was the giant casino on the Indian Reservation. Billed as one of the world's largest the Win-Star Casino is certainly worth a drive off the highway. Over 500 slot machines in about eight different themes inside the casino. One section is devoted to an Italian theme while another reflect Chinese themes. There are ten restaurants inside the casino plus two gift shops. There are free---that's right free----drink stands everywhere. Just fill up your drink or coffee cup for free. Just noticed a sign that free breakfast will be offered to seniors each morning. If you are into penny slots , we saw hundreds in the casino. Lots of parking and there is a hotel on the back side of the casino, plus a golf course.The outside of the casino looks like main street from a number of countries. What else is in Thacketville---we did not see much. The town has a neon sign and new playground equipment, and there must be a connection to the casino as otherwise the town appears to be in great economic need.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

AsiaAsia
Asia

Theme from China
Hotel At Win StarHotel At Win Star
Hotel At Win Star

The hotel sits at the back of the casino. Gold course is by
Outside of casinoOutside of casino
Outside of casino

The outside of the casino
Out side of casinoOut side of casino
Out side of casino

Another theme from Europe


26th August 2010

It's Thackerville.

Tot: 0.199s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 79; dbt: 0.1553s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb