Heading to InnKeeper's Ministry


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Ohio
August 3rd 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 39.8461, -84.5397

I woke up at 4am and was able to do some computer work for a while since the Internet was turned on at Jon's house. We ate breakfast, and then headed out of the Edward's place towards Ohio. We took another route to the interstate, winding through corn fields. Now our RAV 4 is all dirty from the white stone gravel we were traveling on.

Glenn drove the whole day. We had a short trip to Lewisburg, Ohio. Just 2 hours. A little longer with potty stops.

We got to InnKeeper's Ministry place and got settled in. Before hand, we stopped at the dollar store and purchased some cough drops. I have a head cold and cough.

InnKeeper's Ministry has two buildings. One building is completely full while the one we are staying is - it is just us. Glenn set up the 2 computers, kinda unpacked, and then I laid down for 1 hour nap.

The pool is just outside of our window, So, around 2pm, Glenn and I jumped into the pool. I floated on a "floatie", closed my eyes and just relaxed.

Check out the Website for InnKeeper's Ministry

Glenn needed to do several things - like get the RAV 4 washed (from all the white dirt from the gravel roads around Jonathan's house), get a refund at Office Depot and get some UPS boxes for Lois in Canada. We got all those accomplished, plus we decided to eat dinner at Outback Steak House using one of the many gift cards we have. We split a meal, plus had awesome blossom.

It was a relaxing day, since we didn't have too many miles to travel and we could catch our breath in the business of life.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0176s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb