Koch wedding trip


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Ohio » Medina
July 31st 2012
Published: September 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We left this afternoon from Minneapolis airport towards Medina. We spent the night in Beloit, Wisconsin. Pretty uneventful but it was our first Hotel room for this whole trip. Unfortunately we woke up to a dead battery, sucks!

After arriving in Medina, we had some housekeeping to do in preparation for our trip to New Jersey and Philadelphia for the Koch wedding. Clothes washing, wash car and trailer, gas up and get on the road Friday morning.



We caravaned with Judy and Chuck, Pennsylvania and Ohio are proud of their roads, tolls were very high. We arrived Friday evening at hotel and planned our Saturday to include a trip down to the 9th street Italian market in Philly. Great goodies, cheeses, and colorful area. Enjoyed splitting a huge Philly cheese steak with 4 people!



The wedding was beautiful, bride gorgeous, groom handsome, enjoyed the reception and entire evening.



We went home with Sandy on Sunday which gave us a Little time to spend with her as she was coming down from the high of planning and executing such a great event. On Monday we enjoyed driving around Medford and seeing our old neighborhood, place where we went to church, etc... Monday evening we visited with Gary and Laurie, had a very nice visit and enjoyed a delicious dinner at one of our all time favorite restaurants The Library. Back to Ohio on Tuesday August 7.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb