WEDDING


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » North Dakota
December 10th 2010
Published: December 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: 82nd Airborne 13 secs
Friday December 3rd - 2010 - Pinehurst - North Carolina - chilly - but BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKIES!!

Today we celebrated with Donna and John - at their lovely wedding!! Everything was wonderful - from beautfiul Donna - "Dashing" John - the weather - the church all decorated for Christmas - the music that Donna chose - the Pastor's address - and the reception at their favourite restaurant in Pinehurst - The Thai Basel.

You take a look at sone of the photos we have posted here - more to follow later!

Saturday December 4th - "Johnna" participating in the "REINDEER RUN" in Southern Pines! It was freezing cold - but there were hundreds of people out to support this race - (5kms, 10 kms and a 1mile Egg Nog Jog for the children!)
Most people wear silly costumes - even the dogs! and a great deal of fun is had by all. Loads of activities for everyone - craft, face painting - pony rides - a huge bouncy obstacle course - snow cones!! etc etc. It was great!

Remember Annie Oakley? Those of you who are fans of Western movies? Well Saturday afternoon was spent (or part
Husband and WifeHusband and WifeHusband and Wife

And the two shall become one! Hence the "Johnna!"
of it) watching a display by the 82nd Airborne Division of the US ARMY (Paras) who - along with some VERY hardy spectators braved the cold. We were treated to a wonderful hour or so of songs - unaccompanied - by about 40 men and women! This during rain, hail and some huge SNOWFLAKES!! The plan was to watch some Clay Pigeon shooting but we left before we all froze to death!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Christmas Wedding!Christmas Wedding!
Christmas Wedding!

Donna and John after the ceremony!
The foyer of the church.The foyer of the church.
The foyer of the church.

Donna - John - and Ashley (John's daughter) in her cute "Wedding outfit"
Saturday December 4Saturday December 4
Saturday December 4

THE REINDEER RUN
REINDEER RUNREINDEER RUN
REINDEER RUN

We were all FREEZING!!
The finishThe finish
The finish

Kelly - Murphy (the big white dog) - Donna and John At least they were warm for a few moments!
Annie Oakley - Boom DayAnnie Oakley - Boom Day
Annie Oakley - Boom Day

Singing in the freezing snow!!


14th December 2010

Donna looks stunning her happiness radiates out of her. I love her dress.

Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0609s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb