Jamie Keller Obituary & Funeral


Advertisement
Published: March 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Our brother, Jamie Alfred Keller, 49, of Drayton, North Dakota, passed away at Unity Hospital in Grafton on Thursday morning, February 25th, 2010.

Jamie was born April 19, 1960 in Mayville North Dakota to William and Dorothy Keller (Waldner). He attended schools in ND, SD and NE. He married Joyce Marie Lunski on June 16, 1979 at Grafton ND. They settled in Custer, South Dakota where Jamie worked at the Lindy Sawmill Company. They moved to Drayton in 1993. Jamie was employed at the American Crystal Company in Drayton, ND for 16 years. Jamie and Joyce loved to travel in the summer, going camping, boating and fishing.

He is survived by his wife, Joyce; his son Nathan of Grand Forks, ND; his parents, William and Dorothy Keller of Grand Island NE; three brothers Robyn(Jolynn) Keller, Bismarck, ND; Jody Keller Lakewood, CO; Brad (Carol) Keller, South Royalton, Vermont; one sister, Randa (Hector) Faz, Grand Island, NE; his mother-in-law CLementine Lunski, Hillsboro, ND and many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by his grandparents Edward and Gertrude Keller, Newport , PA, and Joseph and Mary Waldner, Huron, SD.

Please take time to post a comment.

Rob & JoLynn Keller



Additional photos below
Photos: 39, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



8th March 2010

pictures
thanks for posting these, tho I don't recognize everyone. I'm almost positive I did recognize Brad's daughter Molly, does she look alot like her Mother? Also I'm guessing at Chris K., I think I picked him out. Great to see the Aunts and Uncles, they are such special people, love them tremendously, and my Dad of course, awesome man. Mom sent me the funeral bulletin, that picture of Jamie is so great, what a face, wish we'd spent more time together thru the years. Seeing him again is definitely a blessed hope.
10th March 2010

thanks
Hey Rob, Thanks for posting these. Wished I could have been there.
10th March 2010

Thanks robin for sharing with the ones who couldn't make it.
14th March 2010

Thanks for letting us be a part of this through your pictures. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Give everyone our
3rd April 2010

Thanks Robin for posting the pictures. I've been thinking of you all and your in my prayers.
8th August 2010

Condolences
Joyce Dad and I were sorry to hear about Jamie's passing. He has been trying to contact you, however, he can't find the right phone number. If you could pass that along he would like to talk to you. Hope you and Nathan are doing well. Jess & Em

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb