Day 1 - Part II


Advertisement
Published: March 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


After an uneventful flight from Syracuse to Boston, we had just enough time in Boston to have a nice little breakfast and get ready to board our next plane to Charlotte, NC.

Since we had gotten these flights the day before we left, Jason and I didn't get to sit together from either Boston to Charlotte nor Charlotte to Denver. This flight we were both in the same row, but in the middle seats on the opposite sides of the plane. Jason sat in between some old people and later complained that they were not good people to sit with and that he was sore from the uncomfortableness he experienced. I, on the other hand, had blown up the neck pillow in my hoodie and fallen asleep for most of the flight.

Once we arrived in Charlotte and gave our parents the quick check-in to let them know we were there, we wandered around the airport and eventually grabbed some delicious snacks that came together as a lunch. I had my main food groups covered including fruits, vegetables, and Mrs. Field's cookies.

While we were waiting to board our finally flight to Denver, we watched them load some luggage onto the plane and I was way more than excited to see my snowboard and gear bag make it on. We didn't see Jason's, but were confident anyways that it would make it.

And then, we were off! Colorado here we come!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb