Meeting Liz :)


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
February 27th 2015
Published: February 27th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Day 7 New York 26thFeb 2015



I had another lazy morning in my hostel, chatting and saying goodbye to my room mate, she was checking out that morning. Before heading to Penn Station to meet Liz 😊

She brought me into Macys, not to shop but to go all the way to the top floor, so I could ride the wooden escalator, even the steps were made from wood, it rattled and creaked but was much more elegant (for an escalator) than the metal ones we have today. We then walked around chatting and catching up before heading for a late pizza lunch, it was delicious 😊 eventually we had to leave the restaurant and I showed her the magic painting on the ceiling in the Rockefeller centre, before we went into the Lego store, they had a replica Rockefeller plaza built from Lego, as well as the many sculptures that are around the city.We strolled about the city some more then. After coffee, we watched people iceskate in Bryant Park for a while, before we headed home.

Advertisement



27th February 2015

:)
Hey, have enjoyed reading about your travels so far. Sounds like you are seeing and doing as much as possible which is great! So jealous :) :) Have a great time and I look forward to reading more about your adventures! Take care out there :)

Tot: 0.19s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb