Global Initiatives


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
March 18th 2014
Published: March 18th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The Clinton Foundation is a non-profit organization which was founded in 2001 by William J. Clinton. A branch from the Clinton Foundation, in which I want to focus on, is the Clinton Health Access Initiative in which they mainly focus on HIV/AIDS. This is basically a free health care system being provided by the Clinton family to help treat HIV/AIDS. This branch of the organization mainly focuses in African countries because they have an high amount of citizens who has HIV/AIDS. Besides the branch of the Clinton Health Access Initiative, the Clinton Foundation has mostly all of the global problems covered. Since the Clinton Foundation is so widely known and is a very effective organization, different foundations and companies that focus on global issues donate to the Clinton Foundations to help support and treat people around the world. For example, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has donated over 25 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation to support their non-profit organization.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb