Friday...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
April 21st 2012
Published: April 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Central ParkCentral ParkCentral Park

Imagine mosiac
Central park today. It's huge and lovely - lots of walking, people watching and reading. Saw squirrels and some pretty birds. Spent about 4 hours there in total. On way home, exited park but ended up on the east side - and needed to be on the West side. So, another trip back through the park (seems I am still geographically challenged).

Back at the hotel, prettied myself up (well - showered, shaved my legs and put on makeup...lol) and headed out again to Midtown as had a ticket to Priscilla Queen of the Desert. It ....was....fantastic!! Beautiful costumes, great music and songs, touching moments and very funny. What a treat. I was sitting in Row A which was second row from the stage and orchestra. I could see the singers spit...lol. Girls, I am not likely to go see it again in New York but how about if it comes to Australia we go see it in Melbourne or Sydney?? Are you in? Ed...you're invited too.

When came out of theatre it was (obviously) dark. Times Square in the dark is so much more spectacular. Very busy and no signs of slowing down. Anyway, caught subway back home safe and sound.

Good night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0653s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb