techie blogee gets around censor


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
October 18th 2005
Published: October 19th 2005
Edit Blog Post

i should be in bed but figure i will get time to sleep on the plane ride.

once again amy has upped the ante for all you savvy bloggers. somehow she got her comment on this site without being subject to my review first. oh those sneaky librarians. they don't believe in censorship.

for the rest of you, please understand that your message disappears behind a wall of computerized privacy. this gives the blog site owner (me) some control over content. so far no censoring. after all you're my friends, right??

many folks are asking, what is the advantage of registering? i think amy knows as she is the only one who has so ask her. amy, can you help us out here? you techno geek.

linda may be blogging soon. look out. she will give amy a run for her money i bet.

thanks for all the ideas. i'm lucky to have a professional travel agent among you. now the packing gets dicey as weight becomes an issue. like a wrestler before a match, John and I have to "make weight." Unlike a wrestler we don't have to spit in to a cup all night to do it. really, it happens.

well as i said upon opening this (boring) blog, i should be in bed so...

goodnight.

see you in china a few days hence. would like to be blog bombarded. wonder if any others in group will blog?
margi



Advertisement



19th October 2005

Bon Voyage
Like most highly anticipated events (Christmas, weddings,performances)your trip will last only a fraction of the time you've been planning for it and imagining it. I hope this blogging thing becomes secondary to the trip itself and works like a journal to help you focus on what's happening where you are at a particular moment and, of course, a record of where you've been. I guess the advantage over letters or postcards, is that the author gets to keep a copy! Wishing you a safe journey and a good sleep.
19th October 2005

bon voyage!!
happy birthday dear ant...have a wonderful time...pass the message along to uncle john as well!!! love you, Joy
22nd October 2005

Safe arrival?
Hope the weary travelers has arrived safely in China and have had a chance to rest up. Hope that the flights went smoothly. What an adventure! Gretchen

Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0778s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb