9/11


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York
September 18th 2013
Published: September 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

During the tragedy of 9/11 we had barley had one year in Chicago. Although we all did not know exactly what had happened nor why it did, It was a life changing moment for million of people. Many lives were lost that day, young ones and old ones. Back then the Willis Tower was still known as the Sears Tower. On that day most building down town were evacuated to prevent any more deaths in case of something similar happening in this area as well. All the local news channels had the terrifying images of the towers. One got hit by one plan and then the next. One collapsed and then the other one. Every minute of fear. Every minute someone died. the images all day long on the news. People jumping from the highest levels of the Towers. One after another after another. it simply never stopped. The images have stayed in everyone's memories and thoughts.The sorrow and pain of those who lost their loved ones still lingers in their souls. Those who lost their lives that day, their memories are alive withing everyone. Until this day the memories are still here. They lay within everyone's soul, young or old. In those who were there to see and live that terrifying moment and in those who simply watched it over the new.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb