United States vs. Iraq


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 25th 2013
Published: September 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

In the United States there are plenty of tourists that come and go with out being questioned about the pictures you are taken or checked if you have you passport with you. Everyone, as a tourist or citizen of the U.S, is able to take pictures of what they please. However, in Iraq is not the same case. Tourists do not have the same privileges. In Iraq, tourists can be questioned when taking pictures of certain buildings. Also, in Iraq you can get taken in for questioning if you do not have your passport with you. If this law were to be enforced in the United States, it would most likely affect the society. I say this because it would highly change the amount of tourists that visit the United States. Also, more people would probably be getting in trouble due to the certain things they are taking pictured of. This also affect the society because most people nowadays do not usually carry their passport everywhere they go. It would not be much of a change, but it would surely be a something we would all need time to get use to.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb