New York


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York
August 28th 2022
Published: August 30th 2022
Edit Blog Post

28th August, 2022

Left the hotel about 10am to go get tickets for the boys to see a show. I introduced them to the guy I had bought the tickets from the other day and they got a good deal.

We then walked all the way up 7th Ave to The Plaza for brunch only to find out they are closed. Zack lost a few brownie points there. We ended up at The Boathouse in Central Park. It was extremely busy but worth the walk and wait. Mimosas were flowing as usual.

We then went to Bloomingdale’s for the boys to spend money while Sandra and I waited in the Cafe. We can‘t afford Bloomingdale’s.

Back to the room so us girls could pack our suitcases for our trip home while the boys went to the theatre. We wont have time to pack tomorrow as we are going to the tennis.

We went to meet the boys after their show at Lillie’s bar which was a beautiful old building with stained glass windows and lots of old pictures, figurines and furniture.

The decision was made to go get some street food to end the night so we had some pizza which was delicious.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.234s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 8; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb