NY,NY


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
March 13th 2006
Published: March 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello again guys. First off just want to say i dont read Johns blog entries so forgive me if i repeat what he's already said. I really, really really need a break from drinking. Really. I think out of the 6 weeks or so we have been travelling i've had 3-4 nights that i have not been toasted. AHHHHH. We wake up in the morning now so retartedly, i'm not sure if i would call it hungover cos i think we've moved past that, that we sing for an hour or so...?

Anyway hows this. Most people will prolly appreaciate this, but some, and you know who you are, will get a real kick outta this. Last night we where leaving the pub and got to talking to a group of guys that where standing out side. I was talking to this one bloke in particular when john comes over and says..."are you the guy out of the movie clueless"?. to which he replies..."Yes".

So that means that he was also the guy outta "Anchor Man". Yup i was speaking to "Sex panther...60% of the time...it works every time". HAHAHA how cool is that. If only he knew how many times our group of mates used quotes from that movie. What do you think about that Lacey eh?

So loving NY. Although without knowing it we are staying in the very gay part of it. Chelsea.
We had no idea. We where in a cafe having breakfast the other day when we where been hit on by some gay canadian. That was when we started noticing things. Blokes holding hands, very gay advertising for meeting other men, and of course the very gay rainbow flag flapping very gayly outside the very gay cafe where John and I had breakfast. I wanted to move to another spot in NY but John wouldn't hear of it.

So today we are going to go skating again at the rockerfeller centre, and have a lazy one i think. If we are up to it hopfully get to the fire musium and see Dease' CFA t-shirt he donated.
We have been in NY for 7 days and have stayed in 4 hostels/hotles. Anyway we moved into another one last night and i must say they where the most incompetant fools ive ever delt with. It was like they where learning how to book people in everytime a customer came up. so after 20 minutes of them running around and staring blankly at us they work out what to do. It was at that point came the "that will be $230.....CASH". So off we went to go find an ATM, BTW theres was broken. So, when we got back john threw his half on the counter and i was getting mine out of my pocket. She took johns half and walked off with it as i put mine on the counter. When she came back she gave us our keys and reciept, to wich i replied to by collecting the $115 i had on the counter and putting is back in my pocket. Either she's an idiot for not counting or NY is the most honest place in the world. I'll leave the decision up to you.

Anywho take care, have fun at work (MMMWAAAHAHAAHA) and be excellent to each other.

PARTY ON DUDES

Kristian




Advertisement



14th March 2006

hello there little ones
hi there, im so jealous i could puke...it sounds like you are having a fantastic time in ny, its the one place in the world that i have to go to, if nowhere else...i love the sound of it and the stories that come from it...missing you guys lots...moved in with adam and shannon...you never would have guessed it but...adam can talk. a lot. seriously. other than that nothing much exciting is happening in my life...rob has sort of broken up with me...but we still talk. missing you guys lots have lots of beer for me, love riajane xx

Tot: 0.423s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb