Florida to NYC


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
June 28th 2008
Published: June 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

What's goin' on?

Landed at JFK yesterday afternoon, checked in at the hostel and checked out the view... the back of another building. haha! Seems pretty standard issue here in New York, buildings EVERYWHERE! The city does have its fair share of parks, and i've been down to central park and when no one was looking i hugged a tree i know louie would feel me.. surrounded by buildings i just needed to be close to nature for a second haha.

Me and sausage hit up a cruise to the Bahamas earlier this week, it was so mean! If the bums were there ya's would've been feeling it..!! On this mad boat up on the sundeck.. bob marley cranking out the speakers.. cocktails at 8 in the morning.. cruising the blue ocean off the coast off Florida!! The Bahamas itself is an extreme place huh, just so nice, mean beaches, i would've liked to stay for longer to check out if there was any surf spots ya know cos the water is honestly like sitting in a bath.

Hit up Universal studios as well, that place is OFF THE HOOK!! Drove my rental - a mad dodge! All the way up the interstate highway to Orlando, and hit up FIFTY rides! You'll all feel my bay styles - Get there early as, and run up and down the rides getting my 80 hucks worths on fifty rides and I'd only been there for 1 hour, on-E then when it gets packed just pushing little american kids over to get on haha nah.

On the way home we went to Cocoa beach Florida, home of the legend Kelly Slater. Just sat on his beach and felt the vibes of the breeding ground of the greatest surfer who ever lived. yehehehehe! Checked out some more of the coast of Florida on the way back down to Miami then just packed up and got on the plane here.

So here i am, sittin' in a Burger King in the shadow of the Empire State building on 5th Ave NYC.

Until next time, stay happy and healthy.

Go hug a tree, love Jonsack.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0647s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb