Easter


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey
April 16th 2006
Published: April 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

YardYardYard

In-laws backyard on Easter.
We did the travel thing for Easter. Drove up and down the damn state seeing family and chatting with people. First we hit the in-laws and ate a hearty meal. And also got to see the monkey freak out over the dog and cats. She of course got many loud and noisy presents from the grandparents.

After that we went to see Dad and his wife. She had a large amount of her family over and Dad mostly was into talking about the house they are buying in Pennsylvania. It's a friggin three hour ride so that should be a fun trip with the baby. Ali had to try and deal with the moonkey most of the time because she was teething and really started to break down after awhile. So lots of screaming and kicking insued. I believe Ali even took a foot to the mouth at one point. But she just grinned and bared it. That's my girl.

I sure as heel hope one of these days I get us out of Jersey at least for a weekend. I miss traveling, I mean damn that use to be our favorite past time. But I'm sure we'll get back to it soon. And make the onkey just as crazy as us.

It was good to get to see everyone. Happy Easter all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Twisted TreeTwisted Tree
Twisted Tree

The twisted root of a tree.


Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1111s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb