Party Time


Advertisement
Published: July 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Had a big bash today. The dad in law retired and it was the Monkey's birthday this past week. So we combined the two into a nice little bash. The day started off with working on the MASSIVE swing set the in-laws bought for the monkey. The damn directions were 40 pages and the thing had more parts then I have bones. I swear without power tools we would never have finished the thing. Me and the big guy got most of it together and when some of the cousins showed up they helped finish it off.

The barbeque was fired up and we had all the trimmings. The ribs were great and the misses made fruit salad and deviled eggs. The monkey was beyond excited as she got to play with the other kids. She was running in circles trying to catch her cousin Nicky. And laughing like some hysterical mental patient.

Ended off the night playing poker. Went down about thirty dollars but wound up winning most back and only ended three in the hole. Polished off most of the beer in the fridge all by my Irish lonesome. It was a good day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb