The Best Hotels to Stay at in Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
December 4th 2013
Published: December 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

So you've decided to pack up and head to Las Vegas. Congratulations! You're about to experience something that many others only dream of. Sin City will welcome you with open arms, but if you're not careful, it'll swallow you up and spit the remnants out. The first thing you need to establish before you go there is a place to return to after you've had a little too much fun.

Here are the best hotels to stay at in Las Vegas.

Four Seasons







Image via blog.forbestravelguide.com

The Four Seasons is a "hotel within a hotel." Situated within the Mandalay Bay Resort, it's completely separated from the hustle and bustle of the glittery Las Vegas Strip. This five-star resort features 424 perfectly designed rooms to accommodate guests. Each room offers guests a minibar, a plasma TV with premium channels, video game consoles, and CD players to add to your comfort level. The bathrooms were designed to cater to guests, as demonstrated by the designer toiletries, makeup/shaving mirrors, and separate bathtubs and showers.

The upscale spa offers messages, facials, and body treatments. If fitness is more in line with your interests, the health club and outdoor pool, complete with a lazy river, will surely capture your attention. Other amenities offered at this amazing hotel are concierge services, babysitting and childcare services, two restaurants, and top-notch room services.

Those who are travelling on business will find the 24-hour business center helpful, along with limo and town car services. The conference center at the Four Seasons has more than 20,000 square feet of space, along with conference meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. No matter what your business matter, the Four Seasons can accommodate.

Bellagio







Image via kiwicollection.com

The Bellagio is one of the most iconic hotels on the Las Vegas Strip -- and for good reason. The beautiful fountain displays that attract onlookers every night are only the beginning of a long list of features that set this hotel apart from the rest.

Located close to Crystals at City Center and the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, the Bellagio is more than just a hotel. It's a five-star resort and casino that features 3,933 rooms, each with an iPod docking station to play your favorite tunes and a minibar to keep the party going. The comfortable pillowtop beds and in-room movies offer optimum comfort and relaxation. Even the bathrooms exude luxury, with their separate bathtubs and showers, double sinks, and TVs.

Guests can settle to be pampered at the on-site spa before hitting the casino. Any one of the five outdoor swimming pools offer the perfect retreat to wind down from your busy day.

THEhotel at Mandalay Bay



The Mandalay Bay resort's hotel embodies luxury and comfort. The resort has 1117 rooms and suites which all feature DVD players and pillowtop beds, along with soaking spa-style bathtubs. Choose from a selection of room types, including options that feature 180-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip or Mandalay Beach with the Vista Suite option. The Hospitality Suite accommodates up to 40 people for parties in style, though it's not a sleeping room. No matter what your space and amenity preferences, THEhotel at Mandalaybay has the right room for you.

Guests who are able to bring themselves to leave their rooms will enjoy dining at any one of the 29 restaurants found at the resort, along with unforgettable live shows like Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil and a revolving lineup of live events and entertainment. The lounges and bars are great for those who are ready to mingle.

Wynn





Image via destination360.com

The Wynn hotel is one of the best hotels in Las Vegas. The Wynn opened in April of 2005 and boasts 2,716 rooms across a total of 111,000 square feet. There are 45 floors in the hotel and it also includes a convention center that has 223,000 square feet, along with 76,000 square feet of retail space. There is a total of 4,750 rooms, including the retail space and convention center. The hotel also features original artwork by Van Gogh and Picasso, along with its upscale boutiques, including Chanel and LouisVuitton.

The Wynn knows how to pamper its guests, too. With 18 shops, a luxury spa, a salon, a state-of-the-art fitness center, several pools, and even a golf course, guests will surely find what they're looking for. There are several nightclubs inside as well: Tryst, XS, and Blush are all in the Wynn complex. There are more than 10 restaurants housed there as well. After partying on the strip, you'll surely head to the Wynn to get some much-needed rest and relaxation.

The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino



Nestled in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, a stay at The Venetian will put you right in the middle of the action. Make a home away from home in one of the 4,027 rooms and kick back on the pillowtop bed with premium TV channels and CD players for entertainment. Both wired and wireless Internet are available, as is a full-service spa. Try your hand at luck in the massive casino or test out your dancing shoes at a nightclub.

Health and fitness enthusiasts will have plenty to do, between the fitness centers and even a climbing wall.

The resort's restaurant serves meals throughout the day, including room service around the clock. The poolside bar is a great place to rewind after a day of exploring the city as well. This iconic hotel is a great place to stay on your visit to dazzling Las Vegas.

Caesar's Palace



Last but certainly not least on this list is the one and only Caesar's Palace. The ornate entrance, beautiful fountains and statues, bas-reliefs, and exceptional amenities all contribute to this over-the-top hotel. Everything is ancient Roman themed: have your picture taken with Caesar, Cleopatra, the centurion guard, and the life-sized replica of the statue of David. The rooms are so lavish and comfortable that you'll actually want to hang out in yours.

Aside from the obvious visual splendor of the hotel, the attractions and live shows are reason themselves to stay there. Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Matt Goss, and Britney Spears' regular shows attract visitors from around the globe; every Colosseum show gets sold out. In fact, Newsweek called Dion's show "Las Vegas' biggest act since Elvis."

Las Vegas is a wonderfully glamorous city with so much to offer visitors, it would be hard to experience it all on one trip. Each of these hotels offers extensive amenities for its guests and would be a great place to call home during your trip to Sin City.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb