Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
June 29th 2012
Published: July 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Pops woke us up making coffee. Jason stopped by the RV to say good morning to Lola before going to work. We spend most of the day swimming. Pops goal is to teach Lola how to swim. He worked with her while I completed my ‘work stuff’ for the week. I joined them and she was proud of her progress. Pops had some shopping to do at Home Depot, so we showered and dressed. We went to lunch at Apple Bees. We went to the grocery to buy a few things. Tonight is a party at Brittany’s for all of the employees where Jason works. I am charge of the salad. We return home. Soon Jason arrives home. The guys help set up for the party while I make the salad: red leaf lettuce, prosciutto, green onions, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh garlic with Olive Oil and red wine vinegar. The guests arrive and Jason grills Kabobs: steak, salmon, chicken and sausage. Monica made scalloped potatoes, ordered a fruit bouquet and Bundt cupcakes. Everything was delicious. We had picked up some sparklers and Lola and I had fun lighting them and running around the back yard in the dark. Lola and I say goodnight and head back to the RV which is parked right across the street. Pops joins us too. Lola makes him sleep on the couch again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0139s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1008kb