4/10/2012 - Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 10th 2012
Published: April 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

4/10/2012 - Checked in at the Las Vegas RV Resort. Found car wash and washed the trucks.

Went to Las Vegas Blvd and began our walk at Mandalay Bay, then Luxor, Excalibur, New York New York, Belliago. . .

Crossed over and had lunch at the Harley Davidson Cafe. Known for their BBQ. Then a lot more walking.

After the Belliago, Aleta and I went back to the motorhome to visit with Randy Ray, a friend from working days. Had a really good visit with Randy and caught up on what the group had been doing and how other friends from work are doing.

Aleta and I went back to Las Vegas Blvd and started out walking at Ceasar's Palacce. The decor here is absolutely unreal. Went back to the Belliago after dark to see the fountain show -- AWESOME!!! Caught the erupting volcano at The Mirage, but the Pirate show at Treasure Island was cancelled due to high winds.

If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, see the strip both in the day and at night, two very different views. A lot of street performers on the strip, performing for tips.

We had Jack In The Box burgers when we headed back to the RV.


Additional photos below
Photos: 63, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 8; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0638s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb