Shopping in Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 10th 2010
Published: April 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well today we headed off to the shopping outlets. We arrived in the morning on the bus and we were off to a good start. The first shop we went into we both bought a pair of casual shoes..then we proceded into a perfume shop and this is were all the fun started! Kylie bought Pleasures Estee Lauder and well i bought 2..Romance by Ralph Lauren and also Calvin Klein blossom. They were a bargin price for both $75..yes you read that right!! We also bought runners (for me and david), Kylie also got a great pair of blue shoes..at this point we decided we were out of control! I said we have to leave..Kylie agreed! but........Kylie walked past a shop that had bags, (she has had an absession to get a yellow handbag for a long time) i stood outside and said WALK AWAY! she stood there and looked at me as if to say "what do you mean"? It's $27,So i said MOVE AWAY FROM THE BAGS..she just stared at me and laughed! She finally agreed and moved away..(and i will also say im still hearing about this bloody bag i wouldn't let her buy..and i will also add that she was over weight on her luggage, so really i saved her from a $160 excess). She still does not see it from my side!!!

We decided to have lunch at the hardrock cafe just opposite our hotel, we had fantastic views as we sat up on the balcony..We walked back from lunch to dump all of our shopping in our room and went walk abouts..we went to the Paris Casino and went all the way up the Eiffel Tower to a fantastic view of the whole strip, this is just breath taking.

We are now off to have a martini and daquari at the pub!

Tomorrow were up at 4am to get our flight to NEW YORK! Talk to you all from there

Lynette xoxoxoxoxo




Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb