USA-Cruise-Europe-Day 7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 13th 2009
Published: May 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 7



After our long drive on the previous day, we did not get moving too early. We left the house around 11:30 to do some shopping at the
factory outlets.

By 4 pm we had to check out of our Holiday house, so we packed our bags, loaded the vehicles & headed off to Las Vegas Blvd. Later in the evening we will take the plane to Orlando.







We parked the cars in the car park of The Venetian Hotel & started exploring the hotel. Inside, there are canals with gondolas that you can ride (there are also canals outside-not sure whether they connect with the inside ones). There were heaps of shops & eating places as well as the Casino. We had dinner in one of eateries. After dinner I bought a Sundae which was so big that the whole family was able to try some.







We continued our walk around The Venetian & saw areas with umbrellas suspended from the ceiling & even saw an indoor waterfall.







Next, we went into the Wynn's Hotel. In an oudoor eatery, beside a lake there is a head that rises from underneath the water at various
times throughout the day.







Around 8pm we watched the Volcano erupt outside the Mirage Hotel. Then we went back to our Cars & left for the Airport, passing by the Hard Rock Cafe.







I recall our flight was around 10 pm. In the Airport there were also Poker Machines.
The flight to Orlando was not a direct one, we have to stopover in Indianapolis for several hours.










Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb