Day 3 - Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
January 1st 2007
Published: January 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Got up relatively early at 9.30 and headed to another factory outlet at the other end of the strip. Was not as good as yesterdays one- just bought and extra suitcase to take home all the stuff we bought.

So we lefty fairly early and decided to walk back down the strip to our hotel. We walked in a few more Casinos and had a look. Lots of cool stuff and free shows. Then we came across my favorite shop 'M&M World'. It was great- 4 levels. Everything you can think off- as M&M merchandise. Level 3 had a 3D show to watch. It was just huge. I loved it.

Kept walking down the strip looking at everything and came across the half price ticket box and got some tickets to American Superstars which is look a likes singing songs. We worked our way back down to our end of the strip to the 'Stratosphere' to see our show. Britney Spears, Elvis (of course), Michael Jackson and some country and western sing Tim McGraw played. Britney didn’t look like anything like her- Michelle you did a better job that dress up party. Elvis was good and Michael Jackson was fantastic. So that was fun.

Also included in our ticket was to go up to the top. (Like the Rialto). So went up to have a look at the views- incredible. Also at the top is an amusement park. So if u imagine the Rialto imagine a giant drop on the top. It was just crazy.

Headed back to our hotel Circus Circus for another Buffet dinner and we ate to much as usual.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



2nd January 2007

Happy New Year.
Sounds like you are having a ball , disappointing missing the Holiday bowl, Hope you guys are doing some excersize with all those buffets and drink otherwise you return looking like Real Americans. I am back at work and Linda is looking after Cadel most of this week as Kindra is working and Shannon working on house. Very hot the next 3 days am heading for a run and the beach later today.

Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb