Made it to West Yellowstone Montana


Advertisement
Published: July 20th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


All is well .

The last few days have been extremely exciting and busy.

However, there was absolutely no WiFi or Cell Service so I was unable to communicate.

I left Moran Yesterday and rode through Grand Teton Park and into Yellowstone. Camped with Pat and Jane Scanlon at Louise Lake 10 miles South of Grant Village. I then rode in their car for a tour of part of Yellowstone.

Today, Pat and I rode through Yellowstone and arrived in West Yellowstone, Montana.

Tomorrow,I am taking the day off and we will again see Yellowstone by car.

I am exhausted and need some sleep so the big blog to fill in the last two days will occur tomorrow sometime.

Until then.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Kepler CascadesKepler Cascades
Kepler Cascades

Stunningly Beautiful


21st July 2018

Thanks
Thanks for your comments. Get your rest. You've earned it.
21st July 2018

Welcome to Yellowstone
Beautiful photos Bob. Glad you are back on the grid (for now). It’s cool that you’ve hooked up with Pat and Jane again. Hope you can get some good rest.
22nd July 2018

Brew Pubbing
It is great to be with Pat. We are pretty close in riding pace and Jane is a sweetie. Plus the transportation at the end of the day is a game changer! Hope you all had a great Pub Crawl!

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0545s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb