in the immortal words of lynyrd skynyrd


Advertisement
Published: August 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now,
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.

Just went to my last breakfast at the Lake for a while, as we leave today to go to StL and then tomorrow i fly to DC for PCV and then to Nicaragua. Mmm Wee Chef biscuits and gravy. Good food. Good friends. Rare to have so many of us here at one time. Christina is teaching at Osage and Liz and Kristy are home for vacay. Caught up with Shayla the other day at Casa de Loco winery. Leslie and Dusty were here last week and we hung out; also got to see Kelly and her very pregnant state. Cassi! Where are you??? Just missing you!

Tonight is going to consist of a lot of repacking at the hotel so i can send some of this stuff back with Mom and Dad as i refuse to take so much with me. i mean, do i really want to be handwashing so many damn t-shirts or jeans? i think not.

Over and out
-your resident free bird

Advertisement



31st August 2008

the nica!
wifeth! you go to the nica! you are the free bird and you must be travelling on now! off to the next great adventure. and yes, handwashing sucks. do you not remember our fiasco in india that included an audience of about forty amused indians and finally resulted in indian women taking pity on us and, with long suffering glances and shaking of the heads finally washed it for us...cause we suck at domesticity just that much. so no, you DON'T want to be washing 18 pairs of jeans. safe flying! byebye!
2nd September 2008

ByeBye for now, our PCT!
Molly, thank you. LOVED your call from DC! SOOOO glad to hear that you had the good company of other PCT's enroute to DC! Yeah, 'you all' had another batch of good ol' Lake memories made during your fast last 2 weeks, post-Beijing, pre-Managua! FLY! And do dodge those hurricanes on your way South!! Love you!

Tot: 0.275s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 17; qc: 63; dbt: 0.1561s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb