Taking off...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Minnesota » Minneapolis » Uptown
October 18th 2011
Published: October 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Leaving willmar was.... Weird.
I didn't really feel like I was going anywhere. I started my day with a meeting. I went home and finished some laundry, attempted to clean the kitchen, and watched some tv.
I headed to Max's in the late afternoon, excited to see him. I felt like I was just going to visit a friend, not travel across the world.
We had a low key night, watched tv and ate a frozen pizza. Perfect. The boys were generous enough to let me crash at their house last night Thanks max, Jesse, and Tim for my go-to friends. Love you lots.
Tim had the day off so we laid low this morning, went to lunch at a great organic hipster place, and watched crappy daytime television. I couldn't have asked for more. Tim dropped me off at the airport about an hour ago. I'm on my second Blue Moon and the bartender is telling me about a lady (I use that term loosely) that got escorted out of the airport for starting a fight. She was behind them on the escalator and the lady grabbed the officers butt (with both hands). I hope I get to experience something as entertaining.
Welp... My flight started boarding 10 minutes ago and I still have a full beer, so I'd better work on that.
Looking forward to a good nap and the I will start my day in Rome!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.112s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb