Lots of fun with Jenny


Advertisement
Published: July 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We’ve had some absolutely great days with Jenny in Circle Pines, Minneapolis. Jenny has been the best hostess and we were really spoiled from day one. It’s impossible to describe all the wonderful experiences and memories of the days here, but here are a few.
We celebrated the eighth birthday of Nicoline and Christopher – with visits to the “Mall of America”, and the making of a beautiful and delicious birthdaycakecastle. We have been on fun bikerides to the beach, ipad shopping with Elizabeth, fun with the walkie-talkies, talking all night, sleeping in, eating huge icecreams (making good on a thirty year old promise), walking tacos, root beer floats, listening to U2 live, starting a collection of quarters representing each of the 50 states and seeing amazing fireworks.
Yesterday we visited the historic site, Fort Snelling, saw the firing of canons and old firearms, and learned much about American history. Christopher and Jenny even learned to march like soldiers. Yesterday night we headed of to Midway baseball stadium to see Saint Paul Saints play Kansas city T-bones. Wow, we all had a tremendous display of American culture and entertainment at its best, and the kids all came home (tired) with t-shirts, caps, baseballs and baseball bats. Of course we had lots of fastfood!!!
Today we spend a wonderful day with the Beguhl family. After sleeping in - all of the kids went bowling with Jacob, Maija and Alexa – a great exercise in speaking and learning English! Jonathan scored 4 strikes in a row. We went home and spend some great hours with Julie and Jenny praying for the future and talking. We returned to the entertainment house after almost 3 hours, and everyone was having a blast. We played a game of lazertag – boys against girls – and the girls won! What a truly amazing family – the Beguhls!!! They return with Brian (daddy) this evening with gifts for all the kids. Thank you guys for investing your time, hearts and gifts in our lives.
Joy, thank you for your patience and for putting up with our mess and noise
Jenny, you are the best. Thank you so much for you love, kindness and all the activities you prepared for all of us. We all love you!



Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

BaseballBaseball
Baseball

Saints againts T-bones!
Sporty Charlotte!Sporty Charlotte!
Sporty Charlotte!

Hot og lækker!
Mudonna!Mudonna!
Mudonna!

Ærgeligt fik vi ikke et billede af grisen "Justin Bierboar"
Jacob and JonathanJacob and Jonathan
Jacob and Jonathan

Jacob spiller på skolen førstehold i amerikansk football, og gav Jonathan hans egen bold:)
Familien Beguhl and Conrads!Familien Beguhl and Conrads!
Familien Beguhl and Conrads!

Thanks guys! You are awesome!
Boldøjet slår ikke fejl.Boldøjet slår ikke fejl.
Boldøjet slår ikke fejl.

Der blev vundet både kasket og bat:)
Attacked!Attacked!
Attacked!

Farlige legetøjsforretninger...
Her er min ipad:)Her er min ipad:)
Her er min ipad:)

Efter 3 år opsparring er ipad'en nu Elizabeths - sejt:)
Hvilken Apple service!!!Hvilken Apple service!!!
Hvilken Apple service!!!

Elizabeth og sælgeren MichaelS.
Skydegal NicolineSkydegal Nicoline
Skydegal Nicoline

Fort Snelling var en god oplevelse.


Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0545s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb